Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

EMT Go-Bag

I am in the process of making a family use medical go-bag. Our farm is 20 miles in the country and I would like to keep some items handy. I am hoping to have it done in the next few weeks. Saturday I passed my practical for EMR and I am considering the EMT class next. 
Here is a list of items that I have on my wish list to put in my trama BLS go bag.  

 -B/P Cuff 
-Stethoscope
- Pulse Ox
- Trauma Shears
- Various gauze
- Cling Wrap
- NC and NRB's
, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 21px;">- Glucose Meter
- Hot/Cold Packs
- Various sizes of medical tape
- Trama Dressings
- Tape
- Burn tape
OB kit
- Turnquets
- Oral glucose

Today I added this pulse oximeter from Areta on Amazon. I have compared it other more expensive ones and it works just a good.  It was sent to me from the company for review.  Check the product out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment