Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Tranquility Essential Oil



It seems that essential oils are all the rage right now.  When I am given the chance to try a new oil blend I always take advantage of it.

Packaging-

The oil arrived in a dark amber bottle.  This is normal because it protects the oil from sunlight.
The packaging indicated it is 1.69 Fl ounces.  This is a little less than 1/4 cup of the oil.
The bottle has a a built in dropper dispenser , which I didn't love.
Product comes in black velvet like pouch with a tied ribbon.

The Product-
Contains a blend of Organic Sweet Orange, Geranium China Oil, Vanilla and Rose Maroc
100% Pure and Natural

Absorption-
The oil spreads easily and absorbs ok in a couple minutes.  Dried within 4-5 minutes  leaving a little oily residue behind.

Scent-
The scent is awesome.  I found it to be not too strong or weak.  It was perfect.

What I used it for-
Added it to my bath water for a before bed treat-  worked great for this!
Rubbed 4 or 5 drops on my feet and four drops on my chest when feeling stressed
Added some to my aromatherapy necklace.( I highly recommend you try this)

You can get it on Amazon for 28.95. 

I review items on Amazon that are sent to me for free or at a deep discount rate. I test each and every product and all of my opinions regarding them are my own. I leave an honest review and star rating and only endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and that I believe would be of value to my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment